Skip to Content

Student Forms

Student Forms

This area has links to the most common student forms which are needed for Academics and Student Activities.

Financial Aid Forms
Scroll down to see the Prior Degree form, Tax forms, and Dependent Household and Number forms. 

Application to start a new club or organization.

Student Information Change: To update your name, social security, or date of birth you will need to login to myP&HCC and choose SIS and click on student eForms.

Student Registration Change (Add/Drop)
Registration permit or Form for adding or dropping a class.

Term Revocation Form
Please complete this form if you applied for admissions to enroll in a future term but changed your mind and want to enroll in the current term.  

Transcript Request
Request your transcript from P&HCC.

Back to top