Ordering Transcripts

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), a student’s academic record can only be released upon written authorization by the student. By law, the request must include the student’s signature and date.


To Request Official Transcripts:

Request and have transcripts sent electronically by clicking the Order my Transcript logo (right). This method is fast and secure. Your transcripts should be processed within 24 hours. There is a $3.00 fee payable when ordering.

order transcripts from parchment

To Request Unofficial Transcripts

Students who have attended in the last three years may access unofficial transcripts through myPHCC/Student Service Center. Students who have not attended in the last three years should use the above option.


Pam Holland | 276-656-0325 | | Walker Bldg: Student Success and Enrollment Services Office