Foundation Scholarships are financial awards to students on the basis of grades, community service or other requirements set forth by individual scholarship donors. Gifts from individuals and local community organizations have made these scholarships possible. This application is available to all qualified students who will be enrolled at PHCC for the 2017/18 academic year. Contact the Foundation office for additional information.
1. You may apply and submit on line for scholarships available
for the 2017/18 academic year.
2. Before you begin your application you will need the following information:
3. Be sure to follow instructions and answer each question carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered for review.
- Your high school and/or college GPA or the date of your GED
- You must have completed an Application for Admissions and have it on file at PHCC.
- Your assigned Virginia Community College System credentials (username and password)
- In order to be eligible for scholarships based on financial need you must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file at PHCC.
- The name, email address and phone number for at least one non-relative to provide a recommendation on your behalf. Your scholarship application requires a minimum of one recommendation.
In the following pages we will ask you a few questions which are necessary to apply for all scholarships at Patrick Henry Community College. You must answer each question fully to be eligible for the scholarships. Although not all information is required for each scholarship leaving any information out could reduce your chances of being selected.
Patrick Henry Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Affirmative Action Coordinator, Francis T. West Hall, room 148, (276) 656-0214. This includes access to electronic information and services.
The actual selection of scholarship winners will be decided by the PHCC Scholarship Selection Committee.
Patrick Henry Community College |
645 Patriot Avenue
Martinsville, Virginia 24112 |
Statements & Policies
Copyright 2017 Patrick Henry Community College | All rights reserved