Main Campus Advising Dates: call the IATCC at (276)-656-5480.
You must plan to be a PHCC student in order to take the placement test, we DO NOT allow students to take the placement test who do not plan to enroll at PHCC.
An application for admission MUST be on file in the Admissions Office prior to taking the placement test.
- Bring your PHCC Student ID # (EMPLID)… required to take the test.
- Due to new testing guidelines, a VALID Government issued Photo I.D. must be presented at time of test. ( DMV issued License, Learners Permit, or Photo ID, Passport, or Military ID)
- No appointment required. Tests are administered on a first-come first-served walk-in basis. Early arrival is advised, as seating is limited and tests do fill up.
- There is no fee to take the placement test.
- The test is untimed, but generally it takes an average of two hours to complete each portion of the test.
Placement Testing Dates: main campus in Martinsville
July 31 27 @10:00 am
August 6 @ 2:00 pm
August 12 @ 9:00 am
August 15 @ 9:00 am
August 16 27 @9:00 am
August 28 @ 2:00 pm
Placement Test Refresher Courses in Martinsville:
August 8: 9 a.m.-noon - Math ONLY - in West room 127
August 14: 5-8pm in Walker room 228
August 25: 5-8pm in Walker room 228
Placement Testing Dates-at the Patrick County site in Stuart, VA:
July 31 @ 9:00am
August 6 @ 1:00pm
August 12 @ 9:00am
August 20 @ 9:00am